Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Sheboygan County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Sheboygan County
      Zips: 
    53026
    53031
    53082
    53023
    53011
    53093
    53001
    53083
    53013
    53044
    53075
    53020
    53070
    53085
    53083
    53073
    53081
      Coordinates: 
    43.71970734342004, -87.6347746469906
      Area total: 
    1271.24 sq. mi., 3292.50 sq. km, 813594.24 acres
      Area land: 
    511.53 sq. mi., 1324.85 sq. km, 327377.92 acres
      Area water: 
    759.71 sq. mi., 1967.65 sq. km, 486216.32 acres
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Sheboygan
    Address: 508 New York Ave
    County Administration Building
    Sheboygan, WI 53081-4126
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 25 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Sheboygan County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    118,034; Population change: 2.19% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    231 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $52,820
      Households: 
    46,362
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.70% per 61,510 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $6.74 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Sheboygan County's population of Wisconsin of 71,235 residents in 1930 has increased 1,66-fold to 118,034 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.44% female residents and 50.56% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.67% in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 37.33% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.67% in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 37.33% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    52,303 residential units of which 93.12% share occupied residential units.

    18.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Sheboygan County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.38% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.87% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.74% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.10% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin 67.23% are owner-occupied homes, another 25.75% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.02% are vacant.

  • The 68.83% of the population in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 49.590%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 48.940%) of those eligible to vote in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Sheboygan County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Lesa Newberry Salon

7315 4th St NW, Los Ranchos De Albuquerque, NM 87107

Lucy Unisex

1693 Grove St #1, Flushing, NY 11385

Beverly's Styling Salon

248 Broadway B, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407

Total Look

1729 Old Whitesville Rd, Moncks Corner, SC 29461

A Cut Above Salon & Spa

521 Easy St, North Platte, NE 69101

Landscape of Wisconsin