Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Green County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Green County
      Zips: 
    53550
    53522
    53502
    53570
    53574
    53520
    53566
      Coordinates: 
    42.68000902477091, -89.60222202801747
      Area total: 
    584.55 sq. mi., 1513.98 sq. km, 374112.64 acres
      Area land: 
    584.04 sq. mi., 1512.67 sq. km, 373788.16 acres
      Area water: 
    0.51 sq. mi., 1.31 sq. km, 324.48 acres
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Monroe
    Address: 1016 16Th Ave
    County Courthouse
    Monroe, WI 53566-1702
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 31 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Green County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    37,093; Population change: 0.68% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    63.5 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $51,591
      Households: 
    14,554
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.80% per 20,555 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $1.65 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Green County's population of Wisconsin of 21,870 residents in 1930 has increased 1,7-fold to 37,093 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.64% female residents and 49.36% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.16% in Green County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 36.84% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.16% in Green County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 36.84% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    16,273 residential units of which 94.66% share occupied residential units.

    23.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Green County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.89% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.97% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.25% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.54% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Green County, Wisconsin 69.20% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.79% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.01% are vacant.

  • The 47.04% of the population in Green County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 36.310%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 62.060%) of those eligible to vote in Green County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Green County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

16 Ten Salon

1610 Thousand Oaks Blvd # H, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362

New Look Beauty Salons

11 E 2nd St, Ashland, OH 44805

Hair Loft

109 S Vine St, North Platte, NE 69101

Styleworks Hair Design

104 N Sterling Ave, Sugar Creek, MO 64054

Style Time Hair Fashions

911 8th Ave, Laurel, MT 59044

Landscape of Wisconsin