Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Grant County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Grant County
      Zips: 
    53824
    53827
    53802
    53825
    53817
    53801
    53816
    53810
    53812
    53554
    53569
    53808
    53804
    53806
    53820
    53811
    53573
    53807
    53809
    53805
    53813
    53818
      Coordinates: 
    42.867481861187805, -90.70622054520045
      Area total: 
    1183.37 sq. mi., 3064.92 sq. km, 757359.36 acres
      Area land: 
    1146.88 sq. mi., 2970.40 sq. km, 734002.56 acres
      Area water: 
    36.50 sq. mi., 94.52 sq. km, 23356.80 acres
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Lancaster
    Address: 111 S Jefferson St
    County Courthouse
    Lancaster, WI 53813-1666
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 17 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Grant County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    51,938; Population change: 1.43% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    45.3 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,986
      Households: 
    19,158
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.30% per 27,311 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $2.17 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Grant County's population of Wisconsin of 38,469 residents in 1930 has increased 1,35-fold to 51,938 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.53% female residents and 51.47% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.09% in Grant County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 42.91% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.09% in Grant County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 42.91% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    22,110 residential units of which 90.26% share occupied residential units.

    21.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Grant County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    72.42% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.55% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.26% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.97% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Grant County, Wisconsin 65.94% are owner-occupied homes, another 25.15% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.91% are vacant.

  • The 76.04% of the population in Grant County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 37.290%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 61.160%) of those eligible to vote in Grant County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Grant County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Mamtas Backstage salon

6245 Northwest Expy, Oklahoma City, OK 73132

Polly Valenzuela Salon

509 Camino De Los Marquez, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505

Pro Hair Stylist

918 Wilkesboro Blvd NE, Lenoir, NC 28645

Flaunt

7775 Auburn Rd, Utica, MI 48317

Lisa's Hair Chalet

6 S Broadway, Edmond, OK 73034

Landscape of Wisconsin