Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Clark County

  •   State: 
    Clark County
    44.73472480873055, -90.6120571818222
      Area total: 
    1218.67 sq. mi., 3156.34 sq. km, 779948.80 acres
      Area land: 
    1209.70 sq. mi., 3133.10 sq. km, 774205.44 acres
      Area water: 
    8.97 sq. mi., 23.24 sq. km, 5743.36 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 517 Court St
    County Courthouse
    Neillsville, WI 54456-1971
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 29 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Clark County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    34,659; Population change: -0.09% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    28.7 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.50% per 17,401 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $1.43 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Clark County's population of Wisconsin of 34,165 residents in 1930 has increased 1,01-fold to 34,659 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.68% female residents and 50.32% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.92% in Clark County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 37.08% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.92% in Clark County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 37.08% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    14,755 residential units of which 86.53% share occupied residential units.

    22 minutes is the average time that residents in Clark County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    68.20% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.02% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.10% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 13.97% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Clark County, Wisconsin 70.26% are owner-occupied homes, another 16.06% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.68% are vacant.

  • The 67.01% of the population in Clark County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 44.990%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.540%) of those eligible to vote in Clark County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Clark County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Styles Unlimited

1270 Diamond Springs Rd # 104, Virginia Beach, VA 23455

Making Waves Salon

43 S Washington Ave, Bergenfield, NJ 07621

Totally Satisfied Hair Salon

14719 Prairie Ave, Lawndale, CA 90260

Irma's Unisex Beauty Salon

2101 S Edgefield Ave, Dallas, TX 75224

Mirror Images

204 W 2nd St, Dixon, MO 65459

Landscape of Wisconsin