Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Brown County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Brown County
      Zips: 
    54308
    54344
    54306
    54324
    54305
    54307
    54313
    54303
    54313
    54115
    54313
    54301
    54311
    54155
    54313
    54180
    54304
    54126
    54173
    54155
    54229
    54208
    54162
    54302
    54313
    54311
    54301
    54303
    54115
    54304
      Coordinates: 
    44.47432882681676, -87.99285904502976
      Area total: 
    615.73 sq. mi., 1594.74 sq. km, 394069.12 acres
      Area land: 
    530.09 sq. mi., 1372.93 sq. km, 339258.88 acres
      Area water: 
    85.64 sq. mi., 221.81 sq. km, 54810.24 acres
      Established: 
    1818
      Capital seat: 

    Green Bay
    Address: 305 E Walnut St
    Northern Building
    Green Bay, WI 54301-5027
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 26 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Brown County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    268,740; Population change: 8.36% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    507.0 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $52,918
      Households: 
    97,009
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.00% per 140,454 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $17.28 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Brown County's population of Wisconsin of 70,249 residents in 1930 has increased 3,83-fold to 268,740 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.09% female residents and 49.91% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.95% in Brown County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 41.05% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.95% in Brown County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 41.05% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    112,908 residential units of which 95.79% share occupied residential units.

    19.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Brown County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    85.06% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.14% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.79% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.69% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Brown County, Wisconsin 63.22% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.33% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.45% are vacant.

  • The 69.93% of the population in Brown County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 44.770%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.920%) of those eligible to vote in Brown County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Brown County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Style & Chic Salon

1211 Teaneck Rd, Teaneck, NJ 07666

Stephen Szabo Salon

3101 Washington Rd, McMurray, PA 15317

Avenue Salon & Spa

519 Station Ave, Haddon Heights, NJ 08035

A Hair & Nail Connection

5030b Knickerbocker Rd, San Angelo, TX 76904

Kay's Kut & Kurl

535 7th Ave SE, East Grand Forks, MN 56721

Landscape of Wisconsin