Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Adams County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Adams County
      Zips: 
    53936
    54613
    53952
    53910
    53934
      Coordinates: 
    43.96953983925368, -89.7703978332018
      Area total: 
    687.48 sq. mi., 1780.57 sq. km, 439987.20 acres
      Area land: 
    645.65 sq. mi., 1672.22 sq. km, 413213.44 acres
      Area water: 
    41.83 sq. mi., 108.35 sq. km, 26773.76 acres
      Established: 
    1848
      Capital seat: 

    Friendship
    Address: PO BOX 278
    County Courthouse
    Friendship, WI 53934-0278
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 20 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Adams County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    20,654; Population change: -1.06% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    32.0 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $39,092
      Households: 
    8,637
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.50% per 8,047 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $469.88 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Adams County's population of Wisconsin of 8,003 residents in 1930 has increased 2,58-fold to 20,654 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 46.87% female residents and 53.13% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.09% in Adams County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 36.91% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.09% in Adams County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 36.91% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    16,692 residential units of which 54.21% share occupied residential units.

    28.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Adams County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.09% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.54% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.37% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.12% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Adams County, Wisconsin 46.21% are owner-occupied homes, another 7.50% are rented apartments, and the remaining 46.28% are vacant.

  • The 24.32% of the population in Adams County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 39.800%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 58.140%) of those eligible to vote in Adams County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Adams County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Kiln Style Shop

17480 MS-603, Kiln, MS 39556

Tigers Den

205 S Spring St, Greencastle, IN 46135

Added Touch

115 River St, Hamilton, MT 59840

Varlessa's Salon

504 S Santa Fe Ave, Vista, CA 92084

Mareno Designs

19604 Van Dyke Ave, Detroit, MI 48234

Landscape of Wisconsin