Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Stark County

  •   State: 
    North Dakota
      County: 
    Stark County
      Zips: 
    58641
    58630
    58602
    58656
    58655
    58652
    58622
    58601
      Coordinates: 
    46.81068257063777, -102.65508858508672
      Area total: 
    1340.33 sq. mi., 3471.43 sq. km, 857809.92 acres
      Area land: 
    1334.91 sq. mi., 3457.41 sq. km, 854344.32 acres
      Area water: 
    5.42 sq. mi., 14.02 sq. km, 3465.60 acres
      Established: 
    1879
      Capital seat: 

    Dickinson
    Address: 51 3Rd St E
    County Courthouse
    Dickinson, ND 58601-5254
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Stark County, North Dakota, United States

  •   Population: 
    33,646; Population change: 39.04% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    25 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,910
      Households: 
    9,244
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.10% per 18,332 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    5.54%
      GDP: 
    $2.63 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Stark County's population of North Dakota of 15,340 residents in 1930 has increased 2,19-fold to 33,646 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.73% female residents and 49.27% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.90% in Stark County, North Dakota are married and the remaining 40.10% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.90% in Stark County, North Dakota are married and the remaining 40.10% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    15,381 residential units of which 88.17% share occupied residential units.

    15.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Stark County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.00% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.00% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.14% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.90% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Stark County, North Dakota 63.34% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.34% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.32% are vacant.

  • The 82.80% of the population in Stark County, North Dakota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 63.130%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 34.170%) of those eligible to vote in Stark County, North Dakota.

Skyline of Stark County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Renaissance Salon LLC

5639 Country Club Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27104

Shear Image

Blair Corner & US Route 3, Campton, NH 03223

Salon Juliet

366 Lithia Way, Ashland, OR 97520

Last Chance Salon

658 NY-29, Broadalbin, NY 12025

Dorothy Ann's Styling Salon

4725 State Rd, Cleveland, OH 44109

Landscape of North Dakota