Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Grand Forks County

  •   State: 
    North Dakota
      County: 
    Grand Forks County
      Zips: 
    58214
    58244
    58206
    58258
    58266
    58214
    58204
    58208
    58275
    58205
    58235
    58256
    58228
    58202
    58278
    58267
    58251
    58203
    58201
      Coordinates: 
    47.921915218142516, -97.45692397709648
      Area total: 
    1439.42 sq. mi., 3728.07 sq. km, 921226.88 acres
      Area land: 
    1436.23 sq. mi., 3719.81 sq. km, 919184.00 acres
      Area water: 
    3.19 sq. mi., 8.27 sq. km, 2042.88 acres
      Established: 
    1873
      Capital seat: 

    Grand Forks
    Address: 151 S 4Th St
    County Courthouse
    Grand Forks, ND 58201-4715
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Grand Forks County, North Dakota, United States

  •   Population: 
    73,170; Population change: 9.44% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    51 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,537
      Households: 
    25,831
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.60% per 36,730 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.54%
      GDP: 
    $3.79 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Grand Forks County's population of North Dakota of 31,956 residents in 1930 has increased 2,29-fold to 73,170 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.42% female residents and 51.58% male residents live in as of 2020, 50.29% in Grand Forks County, North Dakota are married and the remaining 49.71% are single population.

    As of 2020, 50.29% in Grand Forks County, North Dakota are married and the remaining 49.71% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    33,428 residential units of which 91.71% share occupied residential units.

    15.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Grand Forks County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.83% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.71% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.96% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.22% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Grand Forks County, North Dakota 48.04% are owner-occupied homes, another 41.33% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.62% are vacant.

  • The 59.37% of the population in Grand Forks County, North Dakota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.340%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 51.400%) of those eligible to vote in Grand Forks County, North Dakota.

Skyline of Grand Forks County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Colors by Kim Hair Salon and Day Spa

3259 West Rd, Trenton, MI 48183

Wanda's Beauty Salon

301 E Main St, Linn, MO 65051

Candy's Styling Studio

5045 Shaffer Rd, DuBois, PA 15801

Image Expo Salon

3330 Matlock Rd # 118, Arlington, TX 76015

Panache

10526 Old Olive Street Rd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141

Landscape of North Dakota