Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cavalier County

  •   State: 
    North Dakota
      County: 
    Cavalier County
      Zips: 
    58323
    58239
    58281
    58311
    58355
    58260
    58372
    58269
    58352
    58249
      Coordinates: 
    48.77228669638754, -98.46483648573692
      Area total: 
    1509.94 sq. mi., 3910.72 sq. km, 966360.96 acres
      Area land: 
    1489.05 sq. mi., 3856.63 sq. km, 952994.56 acres
      Area water: 
    20.89 sq. mi., 54.09 sq. km, 13366.40 acres
      Established: 
    1873
      Capital seat: 

    Langdon
    Address: 901 3Rd St Ste 15
    County Courthouse
    Langdon, ND 58249-2457
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cavalier County, North Dakota, United States

  •   Population: 
    3,704; Population change: -7.24% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2.49 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $38,983
      Households: 
    1,606
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.50% per 1,911 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.54%
      GDP: 
    $448.02 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cavalier County's population of North Dakota of 14,554 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,25-fold to 3,704 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.01% female residents and 49.99% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.12% in Cavalier County, North Dakota are married and the remaining 32.88% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.12% in Cavalier County, North Dakota are married and the remaining 32.88% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    2,097 residential units of which 79.21% share occupied residential units.

    14.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Cavalier County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.03% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 6.93% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.47% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.92% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cavalier County, North Dakota 51.47% are owner-occupied homes, another 11.49% are rented apartments, and the remaining 37.04% are vacant.

  • The 80.75% of the population in Cavalier County, North Dakota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 52.960%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.660%) of those eligible to vote in Cavalier County, North Dakota.

Skyline of Cavalier County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Hair By Karen

317 E County Line Rd # 319, Ardmore, PA 19003

Cutting Edge

6917 OK-37, Tuttle, OK 73089

Rondi's Hair Gallery

607 E Bowman St, Wooster, OH 44691

Natural Concepts Hair Design

66 S Courtland St, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301

Wilder Combs

78 Aldergrove Dr, Montesano, WA 98563

Landscape of North Dakota