Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Burleigh County

  •   State: 
    North Dakota
      County: 
    Burleigh County
      Zips: 
    58507
    58506
    58477
    58532
    58560
    58572
    58521
    58494
    58558
    58504
    58502
    58505
    58503
    58504
    58501
      Coordinates: 
    46.977451978775086, -100.46873770818911
      Area total: 
    1668.48 sq. mi., 4321.35 sq. km, 1067828.48 acres
      Area land: 
    1632.69 sq. mi., 4228.66 sq. km, 1044924.16 acres
      Area water: 
    35.79 sq. mi., 92.69 sq. km, 22904.32 acres
      Established: 
    1873
      Capital seat: 

    Bismarck
    Address: 514 E Thayer Ave
    County Courthouse
    Bismarck, ND 58501-4413
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Burleigh County, North Dakota, United States

  •   Population: 
    98,458; Population change: 21.09% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    60 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $52,111
      Households: 
    32,883
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.40% per 50,588 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.54%
      GDP: 
    $5.09 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Burleigh County's population of North Dakota of 19,769 residents in 1930 has increased 4,98-fold to 98,458 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.80% female residents and 49.20% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.54% in Burleigh County, North Dakota are married and the remaining 40.46% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.54% in Burleigh County, North Dakota are married and the remaining 40.46% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    42,692 residential units of which 93.52% share occupied residential units.

    17.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Burleigh County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.45% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.29% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.42% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.28% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Burleigh County, North Dakota 67.02% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.14% are rented apartments, and the remaining 3.84% are vacant.

  • The 75.81% of the population in Burleigh County, North Dakota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 60.580%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 37.140%) of those eligible to vote in Burleigh County, North Dakota.

Skyline of Burleigh County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Spice Beauty & Wellness Salon

2930 Markbreit Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45209

Treasure Valley Academy Of Beauty

49 NW 1st St Ste 5, Ontario, OR 97914

Salon At 71

71 Elm St, Camden, ME 04843

Beauty Hunters

26710 Southfield Rd, Lathrup Village, MI 48076

Studio 21 Hair Design

510 North Carolina 581 S, Goldsboro, NC 27530

Landscape of North Dakota