Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Gage County

  •   State: 
    Nebraska
      County: 
    Gage County
      Zips: 
    68458
    68309
    68381
    68318
    68328
    68357
    68415
    68331
    68422
    68301
    68466
    68310
      Coordinates: 
    40.26192973508593, -96.68944122298616
      Area total: 
    859.96 sq. mi., 2227.29 sq. km, 550374.40 acres
      Area land: 
    851.46 sq. mi., 2205.28 sq. km, 544935.68 acres
      Area water: 
    8.50 sq. mi., 22.01 sq. km, 5438.72 acres
      Established: 
    1855
      Capital seat: 

    Beatrice
    Address: PO BOX 429
    County Courthouse
    Beatrice, NE 68310-0429
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Gage County, Nebraska, United States

  •   Population: 
    21,704; Population change: -2.72% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    25 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,457
      Households: 
    9,539
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.00% per 10,872 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.84%
      GDP: 
    $921.23 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Gage County's population of Nebraska of 30,242 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,72-fold to 21,704 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.98% female residents and 49.02% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.71% in Gage County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 39.29% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.71% in Gage County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 39.29% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    10,327 residential units of which 89.90% share occupied residential units.

    20.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Gage County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.85% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.55% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.19% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.84% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Gage County, Nebraska 65.33% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.48% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.19% are vacant.

  • The 69.61% of the population in Gage County, Nebraska who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 53.490%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 44.030%) of those eligible to vote in Gage County, Nebraska.

Skyline of Gage County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Totally Hair

12160 Finnell Cutoff Rd, Northport, AL 35475

Southpaw Creations / Hair, Nails & Spa Pedicures

1761 Harrisburg Pike, Columbus, OH 43223

Cheveux Salon

205 Neal Pl # 104, High Point, NC 27262

Supercuts

1001 E State Hwy 152 #105, Mustang, OK 73064

God Bless Beauty Salon

47 Mamaroneck Ave # 109, White Plains, NY 10601

Landscape of Nebraska