Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Dawson County

  •   State: 
    Nebraska
      County: 
    Dawson County
      Zips: 
    69171
    68834
    68878
    69029
    68863
    69138
    69130
    68850
      Coordinates: 
    40.86993617847256, -99.8195655984462
      Area total: 
    1019.43 sq. mi., 2640.32 sq. km, 652437.12 acres
      Area land: 
    1013.09 sq. mi., 2623.89 sq. km, 648376.96 acres
      Area water: 
    6.34 sq. mi., 16.43 sq. km, 4060.16 acres
      Established: 
    1860
      Capital seat: 

    Lexington
    Address: PO BOX 370
    County Courthouse
    Lexington, NE 68850-0370
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Dawson County, Nebraska, United States

  •   Population: 
    24,111; Population change: -0.88% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    24 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,658
      Households: 
    8,659
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.40% per 13,302 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.84%
      GDP: 
    $1.51 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Dawson County's population of Nebraska of 17,875 residents in 1930 has increased 1,35-fold to 24,111 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.45% female residents and 50.55% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.25% in Dawson County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 35.75% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.25% in Dawson County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 35.75% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    9,792 residential units of which 90.56% share occupied residential units.

    15.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Dawson County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.59% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 17.00% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.04% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.24% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Dawson County, Nebraska 61.32% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.13% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.55% are vacant.

  • The 84.34% of the population in Dawson County, Nebraska who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 68.370%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 30.040%) of those eligible to vote in Dawson County, Nebraska.

Skyline of Dawson County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Shingaar Hair & Skin Spa

22023 Sherman Way, Canoga Park, CA 91303

Shear Expressions Family Salon

2113 Freeport Rd, Natrona Heights, PA 15065

Kutter's Korner

7816 Poplar Springs Dr, Meridian, MS 39305

Judy's Klip-N-Curl

15118 Nation Rd, Kearney, MO 64060

Happy Top Beauty Shop

282 Mc Kinney Rd, Harriman, TN 37748

Landscape of Nebraska