Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cedar County

  •   State: 
    Nebraska
      County: 
    Cedar County
      Zips: 
    68749
    68774
    68717
    68736
    68792
    68727
    68771
    68745
    68739
      Coordinates: 
    42.59926185154045, -97.25240108632381
      Area total: 
    745.85 sq. mi., 1931.73 sq. km, 477342.08 acres
      Area land: 
    740.24 sq. mi., 1917.22 sq. km, 473755.52 acres
      Area water: 
    5.60 sq. mi., 14.51 sq. km, 3586.56 acres
      Established: 
    1855
      Capital seat: 

    Hartington
    Address: PO BOX 47
    County Courthouse
    Hartington, NE 68739-0047
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cedar County, Nebraska, United States

  •   Population: 
    8,380; Population change: -5.33% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    11 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,744
      Households: 
    3,194
      Unemployment rate: 
    2.70% per 4,506 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.84%
      GDP: 
    $410.20 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cedar County's population of Nebraska of 16,427 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,51-fold to 8,380 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.60% female residents and 50.40% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.58% in Cedar County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 33.42% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.58% in Cedar County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 33.42% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    3,900 residential units of which 86.67% share occupied residential units.

    19.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Cedar County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    71.61% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.56% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool and 12.45% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cedar County, Nebraska 62.94% are owner-occupied homes, another 14.92% are rented apartments, and the remaining 22.14% are vacant.

  • The 81.54% of the population in Cedar County, Nebraska who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 69.770%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 28.510%) of those eligible to vote in Cedar County, Nebraska.

Skyline of Cedar County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Harold's Hair Loft

117 Washington St, Manistee, Michigan 49660

Images of 3

709 A St, Antioch, CA 94509

Shear Perfection

107 N Ohio St, King City, MO 64463

Headlines 2000 Hair Studio

113 E Aspen Ave, Flagstaff, AZ 86001

Creative Edge

110 E Historic Columbia River Hwy Suite 4, Troutdale, OR 97060

Landscape of Nebraska