Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Butler County

  •   State: 
    Nebraska
      County: 
    Butler County
      Zips: 
    68667
    68667
    68001
    68014
    68036
    68635
    68669
    68624
    68626
    68658
    68632
      Coordinates: 
    41.226077421107405, -97.13176867858922
      Area total: 
    590.81 sq. mi., 1530.19 sq. km, 378119.04 acres
      Area land: 
    584.90 sq. mi., 1514.89 sq. km, 374336.64 acres
      Area water: 
    5.91 sq. mi., 15.31 sq. km, 3782.40 acres
      Established: 
    1857
      Capital seat: 

    David City
    Address: PO BOX 289
    County Courthouse
    David City, NE 68632-0289
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Butler County, Nebraska, United States

  •   Population: 
    8,369; Population change: -0.31% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    13.8 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,997
      Households: 
    3,274
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.40% per 4,589 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.84%
      GDP: 
    $301.86 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Butler County's population of Nebraska of 14,410 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,58-fold to 8,369 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.88% female residents and 51.12% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.16% in Butler County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 34.84% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.16% in Butler County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 34.84% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    4,028 residential units of which 85.00% share occupied residential units.

    24.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Butler County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.36% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.27% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.21% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 8.63% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Butler County, Nebraska 63.29% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.88% are rented apartments, and the remaining 16.83% are vacant.

  • The 55.02% of the population in Butler County, Nebraska who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 66.610%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 31.000%) of those eligible to vote in Butler County, Nebraska.

Skyline of Butler County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Sally's Hair To Dye For

100 Main St SW, Preston, MN 55965

Lown Town Beauty Shop

1922 Augusta Rd, West Columbia, SC 29169

P & S Auto Salon

12 Oak Pl, Somerset, NJ 08873

Salon Juliet

366 Lithia Way, Ashland, OR 97520

Salon Pasarella

5308 Atlantic Ave, Ventnor City, NJ 08406

Landscape of Nebraska