Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Box Butte County

  •   State: 
    Nebraska
      County: 
    Box Butte County
      Zips: 
    69348
    69301
      Coordinates: 
    42.21975353894088, -103.08570350756045
      Area total: 
    1077.84 sq. mi., 2791.58 sq. km, 689815.68 acres
      Area land: 
    1075.29 sq. mi., 2784.99 sq. km, 688187.52 acres
      Area water: 
    2.54 sq. mi., 6.59 sq. km, 1628.16 acres
      Established: 
    1886
      Capital seat: 

    Alliance
    Address: PO BOX 678
    Alliance, NE 69301-0678
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Box Butte County, Nebraska, United States

  •   Population: 
    10,842; Population change: -4.12% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    10 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,491
      Households: 
    4,397
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.80% per 5,405 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.84%
      GDP: 
    $629.48 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Box Butte County's population of Nebraska of 11,861 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,91-fold to 10,842 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.99% female residents and 50.01% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.85% in Box Butte County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 37.15% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.85% in Box Butte County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 37.15% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    5,234 residential units of which 87.24% share occupied residential units.

    15.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Box Butte County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.53% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.72% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.17% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.90% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Box Butte County, Nebraska 58.82% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.97% are rented apartments, and the remaining 16.21% are vacant.

  • The 62.91% of the population in Box Butte County, Nebraska who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.890%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 37.880%) of those eligible to vote in Box Butte County, Nebraska.

Skyline of Box Butte County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Hair Collage

1933 NJ-88, Brick Township, NJ 08724

Bea Unique Beauty

104 Schley St, Itta Bena, MS 38941

Belinda's Beauty Shop

1004 S Myrtle School Rd, Gastonia, NC 28052

A Cut Above Hair & Nail Salon

9 S Broadway, Wind Gap, PA 18091

Boggs Hair Design

4 Front St, Commercial Point, OH 43116

Landscape of Nebraska