Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Adams County

  •   State: 
    Nebraska
      County: 
    Adams County
      Zips: 
    68902
    68925
    68950
    68973
    68956
    68955
    68901
      Coordinates: 
    40.524468666844236, -98.5012089825241
      Area total: 
    564.23 sq. mi., 1461.35 sq. km, 361107.84 acres
      Area land: 
    563.27 sq. mi., 1458.87 sq. km, 360495.36 acres
      Area water: 
    0.96 sq. mi., 2.48 sq. km, 612.48 acres
      Established: 
    1867
      Capital seat: 

    Hastings
    Address: 500 W 4Th St Ste 108
    County Courthouse
    Hastings, NE 68901-7501
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Adams County, Nebraska, United States

  •   Population: 
    31,205; Population change: -0.51% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    55 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,344
      Households: 
    12,940
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.00% per 16,839 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.84%
      GDP: 
    $1.84 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Adams County's population of Nebraska of 26,275 residents in 1930 has increased 1,19-fold to 31,205 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.66% female residents and 49.34% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.27% in Adams County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 40.73% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.27% in Adams County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 40.73% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    13,806 residential units of which 91.92% share occupied residential units.

    16.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Adams County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.53% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.64% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.21% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.96% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Adams County, Nebraska 62.42% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.91% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.66% are vacant.

  • The 59.47% of the population in Adams County, Nebraska who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 62.470%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 35.470%) of those eligible to vote in Adams County, Nebraska.

Skyline of Adams County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Gallery De Beaute

1279 50th St #2, Brooklyn, NY 11219

Vera Salon and Spa

720 Main St, Mendota Heights, MN 55118

Seoul Unisex Hair Salon

24263 Novi Rd, Novi, MI 48375

Adele's salon on the Avenue

735 Carsonia Ave, Reading, PA 19606

Shear Breeze

4671 Culver Rd # A, Rochester, NY 14622

Landscape of Nebraska