Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Saint Clair County

St. Clair County

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      County: 
    Saint Clair County
      Zips: 
    62071
    62071
    62071
    62205
    62222
    62202
    62203
    62289
    62207
    62201
    62221
    62204
    62201
    62255
    62282
    62059
    62206
    62207
    62240
    62206
    62204
    62285
    62264
    62257
    62225
    62269
    62203
    62239
    62207
    62254
    62232
    62243
    62206
    62260
    62205
    62258
    62201
    62226
    62223
    62221
    62226
    62220
    62208
    62269
      Coordinates: 
    38.470316929288494, -89.9283938179086
      Area total: 
    673.90 sq. mi., 1745.40 sq. km, 431297.28 acres
      Area land: 
    657.70 sq. mi., 1703.44 sq. km, 420929.92 acres
      Area water: 
    16.20 sq. mi., 41.96 sq. km, 10367.36 acres
      Established: 
    1790
      Capital seat: 

    Belleville
    Address: 10 Public Sq
    County Courthouse
    Belleville, IL 62220-1623
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 30 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Saint Clair County, Illinois, United States

  •   Population: 
    257,400; Population change: -4.69% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    391 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,589
      Households: 
    2,935
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.00% per 125,155 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.85%
      Income taxes: 
    3.00%
      GDP: 
    $11.14 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Saint Clair County's population of Illinois of 11,676 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,59-fold to 6,902 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.24% female residents and 49.76% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.47% in Saint Clair County, Illinois are married and the remaining 32.53% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.47% in Saint Clair County, Illinois are married and the remaining 32.53% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    114,595 residential units of which 90.00% share occupied residential units.

    26.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Saint Clair County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.20% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.33% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.59% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.64% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Saint Clair County, Illinois 60.98% are owner-occupied homes, another 28.83% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.20% are vacant.

  • The 42.77% of the population in Saint Clair County, Illinois who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 38.140%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 60.570%) of those eligible to vote in Saint Clair County, Illinois.

Skyline of Saint Clair County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Sharon Lynne Nargoski Beauty

11 N Main St, Ashley, Pennsylvania 18706

Heads Up Hair Designs

11175 Bemisderfer Rd, Greencastle, PA 17225

Hair extensions studio and Gail ann beauty

275 Glenwood Ave, Bloomfield, NJ 07003

Last Touch Hair Salon

5858 S Gessner Rd # 132, Houston, TX 77036

Classic Cuts By Sarah

405 Main St, Franklin, NY 13775

Landscape of Illinois