Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

McLean County

Mc Lean County

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      County: 
    McLean County
      Zips: 
    61709
    61710
    61790
    61791
    61720
    61702
    61772
    61724
    61731
    61722
    61737
    61730
    61774
    61776
    61770
    61728
    61736
    61732
    61754
    61725
    61748
    61753
    61744
    61726
    61745
    61752
    61705
    61761
    61704
    61701
      Coordinates: 
    40.49089164097543, -88.84732431566103
      Area total: 
    1186.26 sq. mi., 3072.40 sq. km, 759207.04 acres
      Area land: 
    1183.25 sq. mi., 3064.60 sq. km, 757279.36 acres
      Area water: 
    3.01 sq. mi., 7.80 sq. km, 1927.68 acres
      Established: 
    1830
      Capital seat: 

    Bloomington
    Address: 104 W Front St
    County Government Center
    Bloomington, IL 61701-5005
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 20 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • McLean County, Illinois, United States

  •   Population: 
    170,954; Population change: 0.81% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    144 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $55,131
      Households: 
    4,967
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.80% per 85,103 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.50%
      Income taxes: 
    3.00%
      GDP: 
    $13.78 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • McLean County's population of Illinois of 10,575 residents in 1930 has increased 1,16-fold to 12,297 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.79% female residents and 49.21% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.84% in McLean County, Illinois are married and the remaining 35.16% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.84% in McLean County, Illinois are married and the remaining 35.16% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    74,855 residential units of which 92.31% share occupied residential units.

    18.8 minutes is the average time that residents in McLean County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.50% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.70% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.06% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.15% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in McLean County, Illinois 62.71% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.48% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.81% are vacant.

  • The 42.99% of the population in McLean County, Illinois who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 48.540%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 49.750%) of those eligible to vote in McLean County, Illinois.

Skyline of McLean County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Hair Biz

111 E 2nd St, Waverly, OH 45690

Salon Posh

1615 Wooded Acres Dr, Waco, TX 76710

As You Like It Salon

113 W St Clair St, Romeo, MI 48065

Innovations

410 N Evans St, Tecumseh, MI 49286

Hair Connection

505 W Main St #215, Lewistown, MT 59457

Landscape of Illinois