Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

White County

  •   State: 
    Georgia
      County: 
    White County
      Zips: 
    30571
    30545
    30528
      Coordinates: 
    34.64639034839531, -83.74710838096543
      Area total: 
    242.26 sq. mi., 627.44 sq. km, 155043.84 acres
      Area land: 
    240.74 sq. mi., 623.52 sq. km, 154075.52 acres
      Area water: 
    1.51 sq. mi., 3.92 sq. km, 968.32 acres
      Established: 
    1857
      Capital seat: 

    Cleveland
    Address: 1235 Helen Highway
    Cleveland, GA 30528-1376
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • White County, Georgia, United States

  •   Population: 
    28,003; Population change: 3.16% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    116 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,706
      Households: 
    32,582
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.40% per 16,197 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $706.89 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • White County's population of Georgia of 20,808 residents in 1930 has increased 4,94-fold to 102,864 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.97% female residents and 50.03% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.87% in White County, Georgia are married and the remaining 37.13% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.87% in White County, Georgia are married and the remaining 37.13% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    13,535 residential units of which 80.84% share occupied residential units.

    31.5 minutes is the average time that residents in White County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.93% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.62% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.20% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.82% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in White County, Georgia 65.09% are owner-occupied homes, another 16.85% are rented apartments, and the remaining 18.06% are vacant.

  • The 37.54% of the population in White County, Georgia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 78.410%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 20.130%) of those eligible to vote in White County, Georgia.

Skyline of White County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Heads Up

2345 Mountain Canal Rd, Creswell, NC 27928

Connie's Beauty Shop

110 W St John St, Tarboro, NC 27886

Salon Worx

145 W Main St, Durant, OK 74701

One Hair Place

2402 Bay Area Blvd # D, Houston, TX 77058

WILLIAM CRAIG SALON

751 Virginia Ave, Hapeville, GA 30354

Landscape of Georgia