Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Hall County

  •   State: 
    Georgia
      County: 
    Hall County
      Zips: 
    30502
    30503
    30543
    30564
    30554
    30527
    30566
    30507
    30506
    30504
    30542
    30501
      Coordinates: 
    34.31689095127308, -83.81968607526113
      Area total: 
    429.30 sq. mi., 1111.88 sq. km, 274751.36 acres
      Area land: 
    393.00 sq. mi., 1017.86 sq. km, 251519.36 acres
      Area water: 
    36.30 sq. mi., 94.02 sq. km, 23232.00 acres
      Established: 
    1818
      Capital seat: 

    Gainesville
    Address: PO BOX 1435
    County Courthouse
    Gainesville, GA 30503-1435
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Hall County, Georgia, United States

  •   Population: 
    203,136; Population change: 13.05% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    517 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $52,609
      Households: 
    3,180
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.70% per 101,949 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $9.54 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Hall County's population of Georgia of 13,070 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,67-fold to 8,735 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 44.73% female residents and 55.27% male residents live in as of 2020, 53.74% in Hall County, Georgia are married and the remaining 46.26% are single population.

    As of 2020, 53.74% in Hall County, Georgia are married and the remaining 46.26% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    76,865 residential units of which 92.40% share occupied residential units.

    28.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Hall County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.55% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 17.18% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.03% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.24% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Hall County, Georgia 67.26% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.73% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.01% are vacant.

  • The 45.89% of the population in Hall County, Georgia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 74.770%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 24.040%) of those eligible to vote in Hall County, Georgia.

Skyline of Hall County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Hair Peace

2021 21st Ave S #204, Nashville, TN 37212

Blades Hair & Nail Salon

15733 North Fwy, Houston, TX 77090

Christina's Full Services Salon

326 Changebridge Rd, Pine Brook, NJ 07058

Family Hair Center

736 Center Rd, Buffalo, NY 14224

Family Hair Care

187 Mahoning St, Cloverdale, OH 45827

Landscape of Georgia