Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Gwinnett County

  •   State: 
    Georgia
      County: 
    Gwinnett County
      Zips: 
    30026
    30042
    30026
    30098
    30042
    30010
    30099
    30010
    30091
    30515
    30042
    30086
    30049
    30095
    30048
    30024
    30096
    30071
    30518
    30017
    30045
    30039
    30092
    30019
    30519
    30092
    30044
    30518
    30078
    30093
    30047
    30043
    30071
    30046
    30024
    30096
      Coordinates: 
    33.961718367289436, -84.02361549690526
      Area total: 
    436.79 sq. mi., 1131.27 sq. km, 279542.40 acres
      Area land: 
    430.62 sq. mi., 1115.31 sq. km, 275598.72 acres
      Area water: 
    6.16 sq. mi., 15.96 sq. km, 3943.68 acres
      Established: 
    1818
      Capital seat: 

    Lawrenceville
    Address: 75 Langley Drive
    Lawrenceville, GA 30046
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Gwinnett County, Georgia, United States

  •   Population: 
    957,062; Population change: 18.84% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2,222 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $64,875
      Households: 
    16,238
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.30% per 481,453 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $44.28 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Gwinnett County's population of Georgia of 12,748 residents in 1930 has increased 3,61-fold to 46,031 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.34% female residents and 51.66% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.51% in Gwinnett County, Georgia are married and the remaining 34.49% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.51% in Gwinnett County, Georgia are married and the remaining 34.49% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    330,569 residential units of which 95.81% share occupied residential units.

    35.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Gwinnett County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.46% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.43% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.76% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.87% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Gwinnett County, Georgia 71.14% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.83% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.03% are vacant.

  • The 41.48% of the population in Gwinnett County, Georgia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.560%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 44.350%) of those eligible to vote in Gwinnett County, Georgia.

Skyline of Gwinnett County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Scotland Neck Beauty Shop

916 Main St, Scotland Neck, NC 27874

Hair Etc

930 N Broad St, New Tazewell, TN 37825

Modern Expressions Hair Salon

4-02 Fair Lawn Ave, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

Hair Associates

115 N Main St, Adrian, MI 49221

Hair & Co

8318 Jones Maltsberger Rd # 10, San Antonio, TX 78216

Landscape of Georgia