Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Coweta County

  •   State: 
    Georgia
      County: 
    Coweta County
      Zips: 
    30275
    30264
    30271
    30229
    30289
    30259
    30220
    30276
    30277
    30265
    30263
      Coordinates: 
    33.353358764322216, -84.76339125876954
      Area total: 
    445.83 sq. mi., 1154.70 sq. km, 285332.48 acres
      Area land: 
    440.93 sq. mi., 1142.01 sq. km, 282197.12 acres
      Area water: 
    4.90 sq. mi., 12.69 sq. km, 3135.36 acres
      Established: 
    1826
      Capital seat: 

    Newnan
    Address: 22 E Broad St
    County Administration Building
    Newnan, GA 30263-1973
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Coweta County, Georgia, United States

  •   Population: 
    146,158; Population change: 14.80% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    331 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $60,326
      Households: 
    4,531
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.20% per 73,981 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $4.06 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Coweta County's population of Georgia of 7,001 residents in 1930 has increased 1,73-fold to 12,130 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.02% female residents and 49.98% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.93% in Coweta County, Georgia are married and the remaining 37.07% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.93% in Coweta County, Georgia are married and the remaining 37.07% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    56,729 residential units of which 94.48% share occupied residential units.

    31.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Coweta County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.64% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.31% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.39% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.76% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Coweta County, Georgia 70.97% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.39% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.65% are vacant.

  • The 38.96% of the population in Coweta County, Georgia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 70.050%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 28.940%) of those eligible to vote in Coweta County, Georgia.

Skyline of Coweta County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Panache Hair Salon

1661 U.S. 9, Clifton Park, NY 12065

Karen & Friends Hair Studio

46 W Villard St, Dickinson, ND 58601

J D Hair Creations

3666 E County Line N, White Bear Lake, MN 55110

Bliss Salon

10938 N May Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73120

Eclipse Salon

801 Weis St, Coldwater, OH 45828

Landscape of Georgia