Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Carroll County

  •   State: 
    Georgia
      County: 
    Carroll County
      Zips: 
    30119
    30118
    30109
    30112
    30150
    30118
    30182
    30170
    30185
    30179
    30108
    30116
    30180
    30117
      Coordinates: 
    33.5827979691481, -85.07976306394724
      Area total: 
    503.78 sq. mi., 1304.78 sq. km, 322417.92 acres
      Area land: 
    499.03 sq. mi., 1292.48 sq. km, 319377.92 acres
      Area water: 
    4.75 sq. mi., 12.30 sq. km, 3040.00 acres
      Established: 
    1826
      Capital seat: 

    Carrollton
    Address: PO BOX 338
    Carrollton, GA 30112-0053
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Carroll County, Georgia, United States

  •   Population: 
    119,148; Population change: 7.80% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    239 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,009
      Households: 
    24,964
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.40% per 54,475 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $4.25 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Carroll County's population of Georgia of 9,421 residents in 1930 has increased 7,2-fold to 67,872 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.53% female residents and 48.47% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.62% in Carroll County, Georgia are married and the remaining 36.38% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.62% in Carroll County, Georgia are married and the remaining 36.38% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    46,239 residential units of which 92.69% share occupied residential units.

    31.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Carroll County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.41% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.98% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.26% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.27% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Carroll County, Georgia 65.09% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.58% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.33% are vacant.

  • The 45.16% of the population in Carroll County, Georgia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 65.970%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 32.990%) of those eligible to vote in Carroll County, Georgia.

Skyline of Carroll County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Rumors Inc

130 Sandy Bottom Rd, Coventry, RI 02816

Paula's Style & Tan

410 W 11th St, Salisbury, MO 65281

NeshaNays Preeminent Styles

10485 Frankstown Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15235

Head Games

415 N Center St, Yerington, NV 89447

A Touch of Class

113 W 2nd St, Kimball, NE 69145

Landscape of Georgia