Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Seminole County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Seminole County
      Zips: 
    32719
    32747
    32715
    32718
    32719
    32747
    32772
    32733
    32752
    32716
    32791
    32762
    32795
    32779
    32766
    32730
    32746
    32766
    32732
    32730
    32779
    32773
    32708
    32707
    32701
    32714
    32765
    32750
    32746
    32771
      Coordinates: 
    28.716967458394247, -81.23631927619054
      Area total: 
    345.34 sq. mi., 894.43 sq. km, 221017.60 acres
      Area land: 
    309.33 sq. mi., 801.15 sq. km, 197968.64 acres
      Area water: 
    36.01 sq. mi., 93.27 sq. km, 23048.96 acres
      Established: 
    1913
      Capital seat: 

    Sanford
    Address: 1101 E 1St St
    County Services Building
    Sanford, FL 32771-1468
    Governing Body: County Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Seminole County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    470,856; Population change: 11.39% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,522 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $59,720
      Households: 
    35,176
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.20% per 237,769 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $20.65 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Seminole County's population of Florida of 10,644 residents in 1930 has increased 12,19-fold to 129,752 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 46.69% female residents and 53.31% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.62% in Seminole County, Florida are married and the remaining 32.38% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.62% in Seminole County, Florida are married and the remaining 32.38% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    193,790 residential units of which 94.13% share occupied residential units.

    29.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Seminole County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.37% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.06% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.60% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.91% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Seminole County, Florida 65.81% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.51% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.69% are vacant.

  • The 35.57% of the population in Seminole County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 50.900%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 48.120%) of those eligible to vote in Seminole County, Florida.

Skyline of Seminole County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Salon Olivia

417 1st St UNIT C, Lake Oswego, OR 97034

Kelley Anne's Hair Salon & Boutique

823 Troy Schenectady Rd, Latham, NY 12110

Golden Reflections Beauty

5490 TN-77, Mansfield, TN 38236

Beauty Town

901 N Polk St #390, DeSoto, TX 75115

Ipana's Hair Designs

615 Dallas Rd, Lumberton, NC 28358

Landscape of Florida