Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Pasco County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Pasco County
      Zips: 
    33524
    34679
    33526
    34692
    33593
    34674
    34673
    33537
    33574
    34610
    34654
    34680
    33523
    33539
    33545
    34656
    34610
    33543
    33544
    34667
    34637
    33545
    33576
    33540
    34610
    34690
    34669
    34638
    34691
    33543
    34655
    33541
    33523
    34654
    34639
    34652
    34655
    33525
    34653
    34652
    33542
    33544
    34667
    34668
      Coordinates: 
    28.305596651272378, -82.50509696920577
      Area total: 
    868.45 sq. mi., 2249.28 sq. km, 555808.00 acres
      Area land: 
    746.58 sq. mi., 1933.63 sq. km, 477811.20 acres
      Area water: 
    121.87 sq. mi., 315.64 sq. km, 77996.80 acres
      Established: 
    1887
      Capital seat: 

    Dade City
    Address: 7530 Little Rd
    W Pasco Government Center
    New Port Richey, FL 34654-5598
    Governing Body: County Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Pasco County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    561,891; Population change: 20.92% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    753 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,714
      Households: 
    415,278
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.20% per 238,327 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $11.64 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Pasco County's population of Florida of 62,230 residents in 1930 has increased 15,41-fold to 959,107 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.98% female residents and 48.02% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.27% in Pasco County, Florida are married and the remaining 45.73% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.27% in Pasco County, Florida are married and the remaining 45.73% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    256,783 residential units of which 87.71% share occupied residential units.

    33 minutes is the average time that residents in Pasco County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.32% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.39% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.27% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.01% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Pasco County, Florida 70.92% are owner-occupied homes, another 14.38% are rented apartments, and the remaining 14.70% are vacant.

  • The 30.20% of the population in Pasco County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 51.070%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 47.510%) of those eligible to vote in Pasco County, Florida.

Skyline of Pasco County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Iris Unisex Beauty Salon

36 Carleton Ave, Central Islip, NY 11722

Shades of Essence

1111 Broadhollow Rd # 106, Farmingdale, NY 11735

Nail Cottage

3109 Saba Ln, Port Neches, TX 77651

Josephine's Cutting Edge

970 Fulton St, Farmingdale, NY 11735

Fresh Hair

7470 Tyler Blvd, Mentor, OH 44060

Landscape of Florida