Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Palm Beach County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Palm Beach County
      Zips: 
    33421
    33482
    33454
    33459
    33419
    33448
    33465
    33459
    33429
    33466
    33424
    33402
    33422
    33474
    33481
    33482
    33454
    33421
    33427
    33499
    33425
    33420
    33420
    33497
    33412
    33470
    33408
    33404
    33488
    33468
    33418
    33416
    33480
    33415
    33467
    33438
    33462
    33403
    33435
    33404
    33462
    33411
    33414
    33414
    33415
    33470
    33473
    33413
    33487
    33493
    33410
    33408
    33407
    33406
    33418
    33462
    33449
    33449
    33476
    33403
    33403
    33467
    33413
    33410
    33462
    33408
    33412
    33404
    33461
    33472
    33469
    33469
    33478
    33417
    33498
    33403
    33463
    33496
    33430
    33463
    33462
    33415
    33446
    33437
    33436
    33470
    33418
    33428
    33461
    33484
    33406
    33477
    33434
    33411
    33486
    33404
    33467
    33405
    33435
    33480
    33460
    33411
    33408
    33444
    33445
    33433
    33483
    33407
    33426
    33487
    33409
    33414
    33410
    33458
    33432
    33401
    33431
      Coordinates: 
    26.64755593811638, -80.43651750326946
      Area total: 
    2383.17 sq. mi., 6172.37 sq. km, 1525226.24 acres
      Area land: 
    1964.28 sq. mi., 5087.47 sq. km, 1257141.12 acres
      Area water: 
    418.88 sq. mi., 1084.90 sq. km, 268085.12 acres
      Established: 
    1909
      Capital seat: 

    West Palm Beach
    Address: 2195 Southern Boulevard,
    Suite 500
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Governing Body: County Commission with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,492,191; Population change: 13.03% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    760 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $55,544
      Households: 
    195,071
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.60% per 717,379 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      GDP: 
    $75.64 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Palm Beach County's population of Florida of 10,574 residents in 1930 has increased 53,14-fold to 561,891 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.49% female residents and 48.51% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.51% in Palm Beach County, Florida are married and the remaining 37.49% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.51% in Palm Beach County, Florida are married and the remaining 37.49% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    705,988 residential units of which 86.10% share occupied residential units.

    27.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Palm Beach County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.69% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.59% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.29% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.18% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Palm Beach County, Florida 62.92% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.53% are rented apartments, and the remaining 16.55% are vacant.

  • The 54.10% of the population in Palm Beach County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 38.220%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 61.080%) of those eligible to vote in Palm Beach County, Florida.

Skyline of Palm Beach County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6003 Companies
1225 Counties
2909 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Roetta's Hairstyling

8611 US-421, Lillington, NC 27546

Roseanne's Beauty Salon

565 Fairview Ave, Hammonton, NJ 08037

A Perfect Image Hair Salon

5000 S Croatan Hwy N-16, Nags Head, NC 27959

Girl Friday

412 E Front St, Bloomington, IL 61701

Carle Place Haircutters

449 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY 11514

Other Companies

Iron Star Salon

308 S Main St, Burnet, TX 78611

Cathy's Beauty Shop

85 Third St, Dublin, NC 28332

Spat & Slipper

79 N Charlotte St, Pottstown, PA 19464

Laurel Hot Spot

1600 Brown St, Laurel, MS 39440

La Marqueza Beauty Spa

1187 Lexington Ave #1402, New York, NY 10028

Landscape of Florida