Online health pregnancy / ovulation calculator for women’s to find out the next ovulation or fertility date for getting pregnant.
Ever met a cute baby, while you are traveling or when you are out for your grocery shopping? And instantly makes you want to have a baby of your own? It sounds magical, but does it so easy? Obviously not, but with this ovulation calendar, things will be easier for you. An ovulation calendar is a very helpful tool for those who want to conceive. Click on the above ovulation calculator to get your personal ovulation calendar.
Ovulation is the process, in which, a matured egg is released from one of the two ovaries. The matured egg travels south to the fallopian tube and remains viable for the next 24 hours. Within this viable time, if you have sex, and the egg gets fertilized by any sperms; you will be pregnant. So, ovulation is the key phase in the process of pregnancy. And it is a crucial factor to keep in mind while planning your pregnancy.
Ovulation is a biological process within the woman’s body. The hypothalamus controls the hormonal changes, which cause you ovulation. Getting pregnant requires a lot of additional factors, such as follicle stimulation hormones, luteinizing hormones. These two naturally occurring hormones are secreted by the anterior lobe and pituitary gland, which is again activated by the hypothalamus.
So, ovulation is a combination of a variety of physiological, as well as biological functions. And it is very important to know the nearby days of your ovulation. The total process is divided into three groups:
The Follicular Phase
In this phase, the surrounding layer of the ovum starts to expand and the uterus lining gets thicken up.
The Ovulatory Phase
This is the most crucial part of the ovulation. During this phase, the secreted enzyme form a stigma. The ovum, along with its surrounding networks uses this stigma to reach down the fallopian tube. In the fallopian tube, the developed ovum or egg stays viable for 24 hours. This is the time when the egg gets fertilized.
The Luteal Phase
If the egg is fertilized, then it secretes luteinizing hormone and moves to the womb for further growth. In the case of the unfertilized egg, it gets disoriented.
By now you must have understood the complex activities of ovulation. So, it is better to plan your pregnancy with the help of an ovulation calendar.
Importance of Ovulation Calendar
A complete ovulation process covers a 28 to 30 days of the span, and if you are planning to get pregnant, then you should know all the important factors of the same. A few of them are listed down below:
- The ovulation period lasts for a very short period. And it is not possible to detect the time without keeping any tabs on the previous ovulation history. This ovulation calendar will help you to keep records of the previous menstrual cycles, as well as the fertile window periods. Most of the women tend to conceive in their 11th to 21st day of their menstrual period.
- The ovulation calendar calculates the first fertile day of the menstruation cycle, and the last fertile day as well. So after keeping records for a few months, you will know the approx time of your fertile time easily.
- Due to our irregular lifestyles, our regular body functions get hampered easily. So, this ovulation calendar will deliver you the ovulation time, as well as the surrounding fertile period. There are certain conditions, where fertilization can take place; even if it is not the ovulation period.
- The ovulation calendar keeps records on the last menstrual cycle, such as the beginning of your menstruation, how long it lasts, and the lasting time your Luteal phase.
- The ovulation calendar helps you to prepare beforehand so that, your pregnancy does not come as a shocker to you. This way you will be able to welcome your new member of the family wholeheartedly.
- The ovulation calendar keeps all the necessary information related to your menstrual cycle in one place. The charts and colorful representation of the same will help you to understand the best time for your fertilization.
Ovulation is a very delicate internal body functions. And it gets easily affected by various substantial processes. Along with healthy living and doctor’s consultations, you can easily conceive.
Variables of Ovulation Calendar
The ovulation calendar is designed to improve overall health, as well as lessening up the tension. But you have to keep it in mind that, our body changes over time to time, depending on several factors. Some of them are given below.
- Ovulation is deeply influenced by the hypothalamus. So, if any abnormalities occur in the pituitary gland, it will have bad effects on hormonal secretion. This will lead to early disorientation of the egg.
- PCOD or Polycystic 0varian Syndrome has become a common occurrence among the woman of our generation. In this case, the ovary contains variously sized cysts, which imbalances the hormone secretions.
- A healthy lifestyle has an impact on ovulation. But any irregularities can mislead the ovulation process, such as stress, irregular bodyweight, etc.
- Apart from FSH and LH; there are several hormones to stimulate fertilization. Any abnormalities in the estrogen level can stop egg production abruptly. Ovulation calendar cannot detect such autoimmune diseases without a proper medical diagnosis.
- The ovulation calendar is a calendar, where you can store all your menstrual information. But, it cannot detect any internal hormonal changes. So, if you are suffering from some particular disease, then you can keep records for the same and seek medical advice from your doctor.
These are a few variables of the ovulation calendar, but you have to understand that, everybody has its unique features. Not to forget, that positive and free mindset influences the ovulation factor. So, using an ovulation calendar will help you to plan your little bundle of joy with proper planning.
So, now you must have understood, the versatility of the ovulation calendar. So, if you are planning to add a new member in the house, then don’t wait up, and use the ovulation calendar. Apart from these tips and the calculator, it is also important to have a healthy lifestyle and a positive mindset. With these tips in your mind and doctor’s guidance, you will be able to conceive without any tensions.